Sunday, June 20, 2010

Feeling More Settled; Chandler Opening Up

The last few days have been better and busy; maybe those two go hand and hand. I feel like we are making great efforts to meet people and get involved at Chan's school. I am toying with the idea of applying to sub and to volunteer as much as I can in the office. Praying about what to do as far as work. I have also looked up going to Dental Hygiene school. I don't know and I pray that God will lead! He is so trustworthy. I see all things orchestrated by His hand and it really is amazing. I know I shouldn't be surprised. Maybe the word isn't surprised, but amazed. Amazed that He loves me and sheds his grace and favor on me and my family.

We took Ray to see the Astros game on Saturday for one of his Father's Day presents. He seemed to enjoy it. On Sunday we tried a new church. It was so different than what we are used to, yet it was good. I can't see us ending up there, but you never know what God's plan is.

After church we went to the house. Half of the home is bricked and sheetrocked. The men work so hard! They don't seem to rest. I pray God's blessings on them all. We went to get our mail and Chan had a card from Nana. We thought that there was a special surprise inside, but it ended up being a sock that we had left at her house. We laughed forever. Love our sweet Nana.

My new slogan is Congress spends, but Jesus saves...saw this on a sign. Hilarious. I love to laugh and in this new time of life I need to laugh as much as possible.

A movie, supper and bit of cleaning and normal life resumes!