Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Congratulations are in order!

My sweet Lauren received her first A at college, Texas A&M that is! She recieved a 95 on her Texas history exam and she is not even from Texas...I am so proud. But...I am more proud of her character and the great job she is doing sharing her life and love for Christ with others. That is truly what it's all about. She is pouring into others lives by spending time with them and serving high school kids by just listening. I like the grades, but I think that I will take great character any time.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

She is an incredible young lady, and I love the picture of her and chandler.

Unknown said...

I'm so exciting I get to meet you and Lauren in Houston tomorrow. I love the picture of Lauren & Kristine. Congratulation of the first TxAM A.

Greatings from Trine at the airport in Amsterdam

Dalene said...

love that girl of yours...

keep up the blogging, lady!